30 Second Smile Review
We all want blazingly white and clean teeth as one would say it’s one of the first things people notice when talking to you. Oral hygiene is important and knowing that you have great hygiene can raise your confidence in a way and you know how the saying goes, cleanliness is next to godliness. Okay that aside, we’ve come to see the 30 Second Smile toothbrush advertised alot on tv these days, so we’re here to do a 30 Second Smile review.
As we’ve established that this is a 30 Second Smile review, you can check out their official site by clicking on this link.
So what is this 30 Second Smile toothbrush?
For starters, it’s an advanced technological automatic toothbrush which cleans the whole area of your mouth which are your gums, tongue and teeth (front, back and bite area). There are 6 micro brushes which are designed to remove common human error and this ensures that you get perfect brushing every time. The 30 Second Smile toothbrush cleans your whole teeth simultaneously. So it’s just right for those of us that don’t like to move your hands alot when brushing your teeth as this 30 Second Smile toothbrush does all the brushing work for you. We’ve always had these automatic toothbrushes which we’re already aware of, but the 30 Second Smile toothbrush takes this further by combining the brushing into a well rounded brush for simultaneous cleaning action.
Now you’re wondering what is this 30 second claim? Well yes, if it isn’t obvious enough and caught out just like us, it cleans your teeth in just 30 seconds as recommended by proper use.
It’s supposed to give you perfect results everytime you use it. There are simple instructions on how to use it (if you don’t know how to use a toothbrush like some of us in the office here) and all you have to do with the 30 second smile toothbrush is to bite and guide, as they call it in the manual and like mentioned previously, it does the brushing work for you. It’s what professional periodontists and dentists like to call “the bass brusing technique”.
Okay enough with the professional quotes and trying to make ourselves look like dentists who wanna look cool. So does the 30 Second Smile toothbrush really work?
After getting the batteries in and staring it up, it looks really cool but weird as we’ve never used an automatic toothbrush before as embarrassing as that is. So after using it, yes it does feel that it cleans your teeth and whole mouth in a different way. It’s a really unique feeling as using traditional stone aged toothbrushes and the mouth does feel more cleaner. We’re surprised and impressed at the same time. So in a nutshell, the 30 second smile toothbrush does work as claimed.
Now to give you a preview of how much the 30 second smile toothbrush will cost you :-
- The 30 second smile toothbrush (adults & kids) will cost you 2 payments of $29.95 making it a $59.90. Don’t forget the cost of shipping & handling which is $14.95 taking the grand total of = $74.85. UPDATE : The 30 Second Smile Toothbrush now comes with a 30 day free trial which means that you just pay S&H ($14.95) and if you’re not fully satisfied with the product, return it within 30 days and no further charges will be made. This is not a bad price considering that their closest competitor is charging about $100 and they don’t have the technology that 30 second smile has.
- You also get the whitening system for free but not entirely free. That’s right, you’ll have to pay the S&H costs of $14.95.
- You can upgrade to the deluxe package which includes free brushes for life (only pay S&P costs of $9.95 every 4 months) and rechargeable batteries & charger for a cost of 2 payments of $14.95 ($29.90 total). Otherwise you’ll have to pay $14.95 (+S&P of $9.95) for 2 sets of brush heads everytime you want to replace the heads.
Okay so we’ve done our 30 Second Smile review and we’re fairly impressed with the 30 second smile toothbrush. However we’re looking for other user reviews or complaints and there seems to be a fair amount of complaints. But not of the toothbrush, but of the service as a whole. It seems that there are quite a number of good and bad reports.
Now before we go ahead with this, we’d like to clarify that it’s hard to verify the validity of some of the user reports we’ve found around. This is because it’s easy for competitors leaving bad reports (and the own company using it’s own members) to give the 30 second smile a bad rep/or good rep (it’s sad but this does happen), but we’ve included some of it anyways.
Some of the cons are :-
- the reports of getting free replacements of brush heads. This is seen on tv as getting the free replacements brush heads for life but what they failed to mention is that you’ll have to enroll in the deluxe package. This costs an extra 2 payments of $14.95 ($29.90 total). Not including a shipping cost of $9.95 whenever they ship out the brush heads to you (which is once every 4 months). Some might not read the blueprint and get confused about this FREE thing, but do read up and understand it prior to purchasing.
- unprofessional call representatives. Seems that they just wanna sell you the toothbrush without understanding much of it themselves. Could had at least given the call representatives some proper product knowledge first before throwing them into action.
- if you order 2 toothbrushes (for example 1 adult and 1 kids), they’ll charge you 2 shipping fees. They could at least ship it together for a savings in shipping costs.
- batteries average lifetime is less than a week. So it’s best to buy rechargeable batteries instead of disposable ones.
Okay that are the most complained reports that we could put together. So the bad part aside, what about the pros?
Now some of the pros are :-
- The 30 second smile toothbrush comes with a 60 day money back guarantee (S&H cost to be bared by buyer) if you find it does not live up to expectations. UPDATE : It now comes with a free 30 day trial so you only pay S&H costs ($14.94) and if you’re not fully satisfied with the product, return it within 30 days and you won’t get charged any more.
- They’re so confident that you’ll reverse gingivitis in 2 weeks (if you have gingivitis), they’ll refund you your money if you don’t get rid of it (less S&H costs of course).
- There have been complaints about the company’s service as mentioned in the cons section, but most don’t have a problem with the product itself and are fully satisfied with the 30 Second Smile toothbrush.
- A 3 year product limited warranty, so if your product goes bust, you’ll be covered.
Those are the major reports that we have to include in our 30 Second Smile review. Hopefully our review lived up to your expectations but if not, do leave comments in the area below and say what you want to say. Anyways on our part, we do recommend the 30 Second Smile Toothbrush based on our experience and we hope that you’ve found this 30 Second Smile review to be informative to your needs.
or click on the picture below :-Mail this post